You can easily return your order from Pedestal. You have 14 days from the day you receive the product to return it again.
If you have bought a stand, it is okay to assemble it and then change your mind. However, please ensure that all returned items appear as new and unused, without any marks. We will refund the amount of the returned item(s) within 14 days of receiving your order.
We do not offer exchanges. We therefore recommend that you make a return and then place a new order.
Packages are not accepted per cash on delivery or without distribution. If a return package is sent to a parcel shop or post office, it will not be picked up and will therefore be sent back to you within 14 days.
When returning, please fill in the return form and place it together with your delivery note or invoice as well as the item(s) you wish to return. Use the box you got from Pedestal.
Follow this guide if you want a refund:
1. Print our return form
2. Fill in the general points regarding customer name, order number, email address and order date.
3. Fill in the product information individually on the returned item(s). Use the comment field if you want to give a detailed explanation.
4. Pack the item(s) in the original packaging. The package must not be damaged during transport.
5. Attach your delivery note and completed return form.
6. Download and apply a return label. Pedestal does not offer to pay for return labels, and you must therefore take care of this yourself. Make sure that your return label covers other labels that may already be on the packaging.
7. Send the item(s) to:
8. Deliver the package at your parcel shop.
9. Once we have received your return, we will notify you by email. We give you a refund by the same method you used to pay within 14 days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse.
Uncollected parcelsIf you are not able to pick up your delivery as agreed, we charge the original shipping fee. The fee will be deducted from your refund.